Hi, I am italian, I obtained my PhD in 2020 from an US university in pure math and I am currently a postdoc in the US. I have 3 publications in good journals in my field and a few citations (around 10). I gave lectures on my research at more than 15 universities, and I was the speaker at a research conference. So far I reviewed only 1 paper. I would appreciate it if you would advise me regarding my chances for an EB2-NIW? Thank you very much.
One Response to EB2-NIW chances
- "Independent reviewers have high regard for Dr. Lastname's publications"
- Applying for green card while on H4
- DIY packet
- Citations and Green card application
- Research Assistant Professor
- Indian National applying for a EB2-NIW?
- How much does the institute matter for postdoc to apply the green card?
- Can we change jobs after applied/received J1 waiver?
- December Visa Bulletin
- Is EB1a right for me?