I am a PhD student of University of Texas at Arlington. I have done masters in Malaysia. I have got few publications based on my masters work. I have got around 15 publications in journal and conferences. The papers have been cited 190 times according to google scholar. H index 7 and I-10 index 7. Do you think I can apply for green card now? I didn’t get any publication as of now from my PhD work. Will it hurt my green card application?
For your information I have just completed 1st year of my PhD.
Looking… Continue reading
Dear Green card for Phd Team,
- Maintaining F1 status while I 485 is pending
- January visa bulletin
- I-140 together with I-765 for H4 dependent spouse to get a working permit
- Applying for green card while a PhD student
- Student with F1 visa and Green card
- Just completed Phd and planning to self-petition
- Student planning to self-petition for a green card
- When should I file for my wife's I-485?
- EB-2 / NIW
- EB1 with NIW ?