I am a PhD student of University of Texas at Arlington. I have done masters in Malaysia. I have got few publications based on my masters work. I have got around 15 publications in journal and conferences. The papers have been cited 190 times according to google scholar. H index 7 and I-10 index 7. Do you think I can apply for green card now? I didn’t get any publication as of now from my PhD work. Will it hurt my green card application?
For your information I have just completed 1st year of my PhD.
Looking… Continue reading
Dear Green card for Phd Team,
- Process after EB1A approval
- Question on DIY self-petition packet
- EB1A not current for Indians anymore?
- Phd and green card application timing
- Ph.d student on F1 visa
- My chances in obtaining EB 1
- Green card for master’s students
- What is photocopy certification? do I need one?
- EB-1A evaluation (Pharmaceutical research background)