I am a PhD student of University of Texas at Arlington. I have done masters in Malaysia. I have got few publications based on my masters work. I have got around 15 publications in journal and conferences. The papers have been cited 190 times according to google scholar. H index 7 and I-10 index 7. Do you think I can apply for green card now? I didn’t get any publication as of now from my PhD work. Will it hurt my green card application?
For your information I have just completed 1st year of my PhD.
Looking… Continue reading
Dear Green card for Phd Team,
- EB1A Approval Chances
- Concurrent EB1 and EB2
- i140 petition and EAD
- Self petition eligibility
- When is the best time to apply?
- M.F.A degree and Green card application
- Maintaining F1 status while I 485 is pending
- PhD student in Canada wants to apply for PR and GC together
- Applying under EB1A category while H1B visa expires
- Eligibility for EB1A and EB2 NIW and processing duration of the application