I ma thinking to apply for NIW GC and I am trying to understand the situation.
I am a PhD student on F1 Visa. If I apply for I-485 and comply F1 requirements and get I-485 denied, do I have a valid F1 status? What if I do not use/apply for EAD & AP.
Thank you in advance for your time and help.
I have got I-140 petition approved under EB1A.
Now I need to file for I-485 for myself, My wife and son. Also I am planning to file for EAD and AP
Can you please guide which all forms and any additional document I need to submit? I have already setup medical appointment.
It would help me a lot if you could clear a confusion of mine.
I am in the process of obtaining a EB1-A visa. My I 140 has been approved and will apply for I 485. I am currently in F1-OPT status which will expire in March, 2017. I need to file my OPT in Texas center which usually takes 10 months and that means that I will know the approval/rejection decision around February, 2017.
I am trying to protect my F1-OPT status since in that way in case my I 485 gets denied, I will… Continue reading
- My Eb1a I-140 approved. Which documents should my husband fill?
- Phd and green card application timing
- PhD student in agriculture science, can I apply now.
- MBA trying to apply in EB2 NIW
- Fresh PhD and self-petition
- I-140 together with I-765 for H4 dependent spouse to get a working permit
- Can post-doc be considered permanent position
- OPT After Green Card Lottery Application
- Request for pointers to approach Green Card Application
- Birth certificate during I-485 application