My cousin had multiple H1bs and has a valid O1 work permit. She adjusted status to O1 from H1b.
She now got her I-140 approved for EB1A.
However USCIS had approved her H1b for 8 years. The last approval was given for 8 years by USCIS without request for recapture. However with the recapture days considered she has stayed below 6 years in the US on his H1b.
Will this affect the I-485 process. Also should she explicitly bring out this point in the application?
I ma thinking to apply for NIW GC and I am trying to understand the situation.
I am a PhD student on F1 Visa. If I apply for I-485 and comply F1 requirements and get I-485 denied, do I have a valid F1 status? What if I do not use/apply for EAD & AP.
Thank you in advance for your time and help.
I have got I-140 petition approved under EB1A.
Now I need to file for I-485 for myself, My wife and son. Also I am planning to file for EAD and AP
Can you please guide which all forms and any additional document I need to submit? I have already setup medical appointment.
- Apply green card from J1 visa(no 2 years required)
- Eligibility for EB1A and EB2 NIW and processing duration of the application
- Research Manager
- A friend of mine with masters in EE would like to self-petition
- Traveling to Saint Thomas on pending Green Card without AP.
- F1 OPT with PhD in math working for a postdoc in a different department
- Do I need to send a 750B along with EB2-NIW
- EB1 EA for an entrepreneur with a PhD
- Green card and PHD
- GREEN CARD WHILE VISA 01