I completed my Ph.D. in Chemistry from India. I have five publication in that four are international publications. I gave six presentations including poster and oral. I have two years teaching experience.
Which category is good for my profile.
I just came across this amazing informative website. Thank you so much for the advice and help.
I am a postdoctoral fellow currently (only 3 months in) and I am in my OPT (STEM). My F1 visa has expired and my current employer, a pharma company, offered to sponsor for green card. They didn’t tell me the category or much details yet, so I am wondering how much time would the process take. I want to go to my home country, Sri Lanka, in April 2018, and I have heard that it is very risky to apply F-1 visa… Continue reading
My EB2 NIW application is nearly complete, and I hope to file with my spouse who works outside the US. Our wedding is set in 2 months time (November), however, he is coming over next month for our civil court marriage (October).
Is it advisable, while he is in the US (B1/B2) to submit his I-130? He wants to go through the consular processing, how long is that process?
He wants to go through the consular processing, how long is that process?
He intends on returning to the US for his MBA during the fall of 2018 (potentially with… Continue reading
- Applying NIW from outside of the USA
- EB1A - PhD & Lecturer
- Do I need to have reached the highest position in my career to be eligible to apply in EB1A category?
- Help needed for green card self-petition
- EB2 NIW application with spouse
- Masters degree and chances of EB1A application
- Research Associate
- Postdoc, I want to know processing times
- Self petition eligibility
- PhD in production engineering