I am enrolling in a school that offers international students with full time CPT to work for 3 years and study simultaneously. Will I get OPT and will I be eligible under any of the three categories that EB1 have?
I completed my Ph.D. in Chemistry from India. I have five publication in that four are international publications. I gave six presentations including poster and oral. I have two years teaching experience.
Which category is good for my profile.
I just came across this amazing informative website. Thank you so much for the advice and help.
I am a postdoctoral fellow currently (only 3 months in) and I am in my OPT (STEM). My F1 visa has expired and my current employer, a pharma company, offered to sponsor for green card. They didn’t tell me the category or much details yet, so I am wondering how much time would the process take. I want to go to my home country, Sri Lanka, in April 2018, and I have heard that it is very risky to apply F-1 visa… Continue reading
- Questions for the EB1A DIY product
- Publications and EB1a
- Am I eligible for applying for EB-2A, NIW, or EB1 while a PhD student?
- Packet for EB2-NIW Entrepreneurs
- What work basis do I choose for my petition?
- EB-2 / NIW
- Request for pointers to approach Green Card Application
- Postdoc, I want to know processing times
- Applying for a GC at the end of a PhD?
- Planning to do a Phd and apply for a Green Card