Process to GC from PhD
- Hello, I am Dayakar . I would like to know more about Green card process from PhD. At present, I am doing my doctoral studies in Information technology. I am doing a hybrid approach format for this degree. Expected completion would be 2023 May. I have not started my dissertation yet. No publications yet. I would like to plan my career accordingly once a I know the road map for GC. Please contact me for further details. Thank you.
* forum support: phone number and email hidden for privacy *
One Response to Process to GC from PhD
- Please check
- h4 I-485
- Can J2 stay if J1 I140 is approved however not yet I 485 is granted and J visa expires within a month from receiving I 140 approval?
- I-485 Application for Adjustment of Status for Spouse
- Received a letter requesting the ETA-750
- Applying for the green card under EB1-EA category while working under the OPT STEM extension.
- F1 student with EAD in hand (from concurent NIW EB@ application) can work off-campus part-time unrelated job
- Review package
- Any faster way to get EAD/GreenCard
- So thankful