I did my Masters in USA and after gaining some professional experience I am now thinking to do PhD. I never know that a PhD student will be having a edge in getting Green Card until I saw your detailed explanation in the site. Now after reading the brief explanation which you have provided in your site, it flashed in my mind to know whether I will be having enough credentials to apply for green card once Iam done with my PhD. I am planning to do PhD in the field of Management Information Systems. I came to… Continue reading
- Self petition eligibility
- Transfer of pending I-485 application from one I-140 petition to a new I-140 petition/interfiling I-485
- Leaving my PhD program can affect my I-140 application?
- Postdoc, I want to know processing times
- NIW + F1 OPT/ STEM Returning to country of citizenship
- Impact of I-140 rejection on my husband’s H1 visa status
- How many publications do i need to apply for a green card?
- Deciding between EB1A and NIW
- Should i reapply for J2 work permit while waiting for my husbands waiver?
- Student planning to self-petition for a green card