Do I need to have reached the highest position in my career to be eligible to apply in EB1A category?
I am currently getting ready for an NIW application because my attorney said that I won’t be able to apply for EB-1A as a postdoc. For EB1A, they told me that they need to substantiate that I reached the highest profession in my career. Is this 100% true? In your site, I did not see anything like that. Otherwise I have 5 first author publications, about 25 citations and 3 review invitations. Will this qualify me for EB1A? If I qualify, I want to do it by myself in EB1A.
It is not necessary that you substantiate that… Continue reading
- Payment of fees for EB2 (National Interest Waiver)
- A request for information: PhD candidate in Media
- Help with evaluation of my profile for EB1
- Category of spouse of NIW approved
- Regarding applying for EB1A/NIW outside USA
- Assessment of my case for EB2 NIW
- Green Card International Student
- Can I apply for EB1/EB2-NIW on OPT extension with a PhD and PostDoc offer?
- Self-petition while on a H4 visa
- Example petition packet for biological sciences