Do I need to have reached the highest position in my career to be eligible to apply in EB1A category?
I am currently getting ready for an NIW application because my attorney said that I won’t be able to apply for EB-1A as a postdoc. For EB1A, they told me that they need to substantiate that I reached the highest profession in my career. Is this 100% true? In your site, I did not see anything like that. Otherwise I have 5 first author publications, about 25 citations and 3 review invitations. Will this qualify me for EB1A? If I qualify, I want to do it by myself in EB1A.
It is not necessary that you substantiate that… Continue reading
- Ph.d student on F1 visa
- Need help on deciding between NIW-EB2 and O1
- eligible phd's for green card
- Postdoc, I want to know processing times
- EB1A RFE
- What is the criteria for EB1?
- Publications and green card self-petition
- Leaving my PhD program can affect my I-140 application?
- Postdoctoral Associate