Do I need to have reached the highest position in my career to be eligible to apply in EB1A category?
I am currently getting ready for an NIW application because my attorney said that I won’t be able to apply for EB-1A as a postdoc. For EB1A, they told me that they need to substantiate that I reached the highest profession in my career. Is this 100% true? In your site, I did not see anything like that. Otherwise I have 5 first author publications, about 25 citations and 3 review invitations. Will this qualify me for EB1A? If I qualify, I want to do it by myself in EB1A.
It is not necessary that you substantiate that… Continue reading
- Professor on a J1
- Phd and work visa
- My chances in obtaining EB 1
- EB2 NIW pending, H1b six years expiring soon
- Is one example petition packet sufficient to prepare a petition
- Postdoc from Scotland interested in applying for green card
- Regarding GC to be filed under PHD Educational Qualification
- Postdoctoral Associate
- Applying for green card while on H4
- I cannot decide the category that best fits my case (EB1A or NIW)