F1 student with EAD in hand (from concurent NIW EB@ application) can work off-campus part-time unrelated job
I am on F1 student visa and just applied concurrently for all NIW EB2 form and just received my EAD combo card.
The question I have from you is given below?
I need to work off campus part time (like at CVS, Walmart, etc.) due to my financial difficulty.(considering the fact that I work for my department as a TA as well for 20hrs per week). Does my part time job off campus(using EAD) jeoparadize my I485 application(if all goes well after I get my I140 approved. Attorney has guranteed my approval based on my credentials).
I very much appreciate your advice,
2 Responses to F1 student with EAD in hand (from concurent NIW EB@ application) can work off-campus part-time unrelated job
- A request for information: PhD candidate in Media
- Publications and eligibility
- Is self-petition strictly for PhDs?
- Pending I-140 travel on F1 or Advanced parole
- Area of PhD research and green card
- Assistant Professor on B1/B2. Can I self-petition?
- Masters degree and chances of EB1A application
- Russian Green card applicant
- MD, with MS fom USA and PhD student