I am a Spanish postdoc starting my 5th year Postdoc period on a J-1 VISA (my Postdoc period will be done by Sept-2018, although my VISA expires on year 2020). I want to apply for the Green Card in this year and want to know what are the requirements that I need to be successful in the application.
I will be working at Cedars Sinai, in LA. So I want to know which contacts/goals/needs I have to accomplish in order to get the GC with more probabilities of having it accepted.
Which packages of the purchase List on your website should I get?
One Response to J-1
- EB2 NIW pending, H1b six years expiring soon
- Should I apply in EB1A or EB2NIW?
- Green card procedure for J1 visa
- Should all recommendation letters focus on the same topic?
- Regarding I-485 for spouse based on approved I-140 NIW
- J2 visa to EB2 through employer
- Question: Reapplying for a green card after a lottery
- Does advanced degree NIW require a permanent job offer?
- EB1A eligibility?
- Apply for OPT before or after EB1A petition