J1 and Green card application
J1 status holder can apply for EB1 and/or NIW? Please can you give me deatil information about.
Yes you can self-petition your i-140 in EB1A or EB2 NIW. You can find more information in the free ebook
However, before you apply for change of status (i-485), you should have obtained a wavier or have satisfied your home country requirements related to J1 visa.
Best of luckSincerely
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
2 Responses to J1 and Green card application
- Self-petition while on a H4 visa
- Nepali Citizen planning to apply for a Green Card
- Applied for EB1A. Should I apply for J1 or H1B?
- Assistant Professor interested in green card application
- EB1a high salary
- My profile is good enough for GC?
- Visa Bulletin for November 2012
- PhD in Electrical and Computer Engineering on STEM extension - Would like to apply for a green card in EB2 NIW category