EB1A petitioned by employer
My I-140 for EB1A application got approved where petitioner was my employer. Currently I am filing I-485. Now if I want to change employer after receiving my EAD card in 2-3 months, is it possible? Do I need to wait for 180 days (AC-21 portability) after filing I-485 to change my employer.
3 Responses to EB1A petitioned by employer
- F1 and green card
- Can I apply in EB2-NIW with my credentials?
- Postdoctoral researcher trying to decide EB2-NIW or EB1A.
- Petitioner from India
- What services does this site offer?
- Postdoc from Scotland interested in applying for green card
- Advance Parole and Travel
- PhD on Bible and applying for green card
- Just completed Phd and planning to self-petition