Can post-doc be considered permanent position
I would like to have some advice on whether I could qualify for a EB-2 NIW or not. I’ve read your website and I have your pdf, which have been quite interesting. Now, long story short, I am a post-doc in Novartis, and hold a French PhD on structural biochemistry. I’m here with an H-1B, but I know that Novartis do not sponsor post-doc for a green card, and it is not sure at the end there will be an open position. So to be sure, I try to get a Green card by self-sponsorship.
On my job offer, it is not mention the length of the post-doctoral program (which is for 4 years): can it be considered as a permanent position so?
Also, what would be the more likely category I could fit in? Who could help me to get through the process?
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- Need help on deciding between NIW-EB2 and O1
- I-140 together with I-765 for H4 dependent spouse to get a working permit
- STEM OPT
- What work basis do I choose for my petition?
- EB-2 / NIW
- World Record weightlifting
- How important are first author papers in comparison to say second or third author papers?
- Professor on a J1
- Optional practical training and i-140 application
- PhD graduate looking at different options