Apply for OPT before or after EB1A petition
Hi, I am a Chinese in the last year of my PhD training in US university. I would like to apply for EB1A. I have 25+ papers, 10+ first author (IF 4.0-6.0), 400 citation and several patents. Should I apply for OPT before I submit the petition in case my petition get denied or I have a strong EB1A case and don’t need OPT. Or can I apply for OPT after my petition? Thanks
One Response to Apply for OPT before or after EB1A petition
- Part time PhD quiery
- EB1A RFE response and chances of approval
- How important is review work and citations
- eb1A package
- Traveling to Saint Thomas on pending Green Card without AP.
- Question: Reapplying for a green card after a lottery
- Question related to Do-it-yourself package
- EB1A petitioned by employer
- Applying for the green card under EB1-EA category while working under the OPT STEM extension.