I recently applied GC under EB1A category. I am a Ph.D. with 18 publications (9 1st authored with 980 citations). USCIS accepted 2 criteria but asked more evidence for major contributions. Also mentioned “1000 of publications clause’.
I recently submitted my response to RFE with 5 additional letters from professors mentioning that they have used my work in their research. My citations have also gone up to 1019. Unfortunately, in the cover letter, instead of mentioning the total number of citation as 1019, I misprinted it as 1091.
- Will this have an adverse effect on my application?
2. Can my application be denied due to this mistake?
3. What options do I have now?
Any inputs will be valuable.
3 Responses to Research Scientist
- Green card application and Phd student in Computer Science
- PhD students currently on F1 can apply for EB1A or EB2-NIW
- F1 applying for greencard under EB2 NIW
- Applying for Green card through EB1A category while on J visa
- Self-petitioning while on F1 visa
- How strong are my credential foe EB1A
- Response period after completion of biometrics
- Am I eligible to apply for EB1A
- Chances for EB1 outstanding researcher