Post doc on H1B
I am a postdoctoral fellow on a H1B visa. I joined the current position last year and I was informed that I will have the position for 3 years. I wanted to apply for the Green card later this year but unexpectedly, due to budget problems, I will only have my position till the end of this year. I wanted to know if I can apply for a Green card now and if approved stay long without a job ?
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
2 Responses to Post doc on H1B
- Apply for OPT before or after EB1A petition
- Publications and green card self-petition
- Self petition eligibility
- When is the best time to apply?
- Do I need to send a 750B along with EB2-NIW
- eb1A package
- Eligibility: F1 student on OPT
- General question
- EB1A Eligibility
- Applying for Green card while studying