Can I self-petition with a master degree
I am in a very similar path, working for a National Lab and all, however, I finished my MSc, not my PhD. Do you think that is a problem? Do you think I still have grounds for an application? What’s your experience?
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- My Eb1a I-140 approved. Which documents should my husband fill?
- How much does the institute matter for postdoc to apply the green card?
- Canditates who qualify for self-petition
- EB1/EB2 for Psyd
- Pending I-140, can I apply for a H1?
- Green card for PH.D. In English Literature
- How important is review work and citations
- EB1a Chances
- Postdoctoral Associate
- Self-petition with PhD in Biology