Can I apply before I joint a PhD program?
* EB2 Criteria
- Official academic record showing that you have a degree, diploma, certificate, or similar award from a college, university, school, or other institution of learning relating to your area of exceptional ability
- Letters documenting at least 10 years of full-time experience in your occupation
- A license to practice your profession or certification for your profession or occupation
- Evidence that you have commanded a salary or other remuneration for services that demonstrates your exceptional ability
- Membership in a professional association(s)
- Recognition for your achievements and significant contributions to your industry or field by your peers, government entities, professional or business organizations
- Other comparable evidence of eligibility is also acceptable.
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- Regarding GC to be filed under PHD Educational Qualification
- Am I eligible for Eb1A
- Does advanced degree NIW require a permanent job offer?
- Russian Green card applicant
- EB1A for a PhD student
- Regarding applying for EB1A/NIW outside USA
- Questions for the EB1A DIY product
- Phd student planning to apply in EB1A category
- Assistant Professor interested in green card application