M.F.A degree and Green card application
Hi, I have an M.F.A which is a terminal degree in Film and Media Arts and “Phd comparable” according to my University, Temple University, PA.
Here I am in my last year of H1-B and my employer tells me I should file for NIW or look for another job, because they won’t file for me. I contacted a lawyer who is asking $12,000.00 legal fees for filing. I am in need to file on my own. What package should I buy? Also do you have examples of M.F.A filings?
You can try our EB2-NIW package. The package has example petition in the area of science and technology. Several petitioners from other areas of research/work have successfully used it as a guide to prepare their petition. We do not have examples specific for M.F.A.
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- Is EB1a right for me?
- Canditates who qualify for self-petition
- Self-petitioning while on F1 visa
- Question: Reapplying for a green card after a lottery
- DBA and Green card
- I-140 Priority date not maintained from previous EB2 filing
- EB1A filing while Unemployed
- Eligible for NIW complete PhD in india
- EB1 Eligibility
- Applying for a Green Card as a student