Blog for Postdocs / Phds, National Interest Waiver, Extraordinary Ability

Disclaimer: The contents in this web site are only for your information and are not intended to be legal advice. While many of our applicants successfully obtain their I-140 approvals, the information here should not be considered as a guarantee of your green card application outcome.

M.F.A degree and Green card application


Hi, I have an M.F.A which is a terminal degree in Film and Media Arts and “Phd comparable” according to my University, Temple University, PA.

Here I am in my last year of H1-B and my employer tells me I should file for NIW or look for another job, because they won’t file for me. I contacted a lawyer who is asking $12,000.00 legal fees for filing. I am in need to file on my own. What package should I buy? Also do you have examples of M.F.A filings?


You can try our EB2-NIW package. The package has example petition in the area of science and technology. Several petitioners from other areas of research/work have successfully used it as a guide to prepare their petition. We do not have examples specific for M.F.A.

Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *