Can I self sponsor?
I have complete my PHD in Astrophysics from India. At present I am in US with my Husband on L2 visa.
Wanted to check with you if I can self sponsor my green card or what is the best way to proceed.
I would appreciate your help and guidance.
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
One Response to Can I self sponsor?
- Evaluate CV for EB1A category
- Question regarding filing EB-2NIW after filing EB-1A
- NIW or EB1A
- General question on eligibility for Green Card application
- EB1A for Unemployed Ph.D graduate
- my chances in obtaining EB1A
- Assistant Profesor
- How important is review work and citations
- How important are first author papers in comparison to say second or third author papers?
- Postdoc from Scotland interested in applying for green card