I am thinking of self-petitioning green card but I was wondering which category do I fit into NIW or EB1A
I have a PhD in education from a US university and I design educational materials for US kids (middle and high school). I also have a numerous publications and conference presentations related to educational research.
Let me know if you need any more information to let me know which category I might fit into.
From your description you would fit more closely with NIW. Eb1a is also a possibility; here you will have to make a case that… Continue reading
I am on F1 visa enrolled in a PhD program from Fall 2008.I have to enroll only thesis credit hours (10 credit hrs. remained only). I do not have any classes to attend now
I have completed 65 cr. hours out of 75 cr. hours
Presently I am working on OPT from last 6 Months. My h1 b file this month
I am trying to finish my PhD in a next one year. But not sure.
If I can’t finish my PhD study due to some complex research problem
1. Can I file for (me & my family) EB2-NIW… Continue reading
To Whom It May Concern:
I am wondering if the self-petition categories are related to American PhDs only. Could it also count for Russian PhDs, for instance?
Many thanks for your time!
The self-petition categories, EB1A and EB2-NIW are not restricted to US degree holders. Anyone satisfying the requirements set by USCIS for exceptional ability or national interest can apply. Please see the conditions mentioned by USCIS in these categories (USCIS website or our website). Petitioners with degrees from other countries have also successfully applied.
are made from successful petitions and the examples are of a person with a US… Continue reading
- Assistant Professor on B1/B2. Can I self-petition?
- EB-1A evaluation (Pharmaceutical research background)
- Received a letter requesting the ETA-750
- NIW success
- Applying for I-485 while i-140 is pending
- Premium processing issues at Nebraska Service Center
- Independent letter of support for EB2NIW?
- EB2 NIW application with spouse
- EB2-NIV for Indian F1-OPT student