Suitable Category NIW/EB1A
I am an Indian Student on F1. I graduate from Psyd in June 2018. I have a job offer for my post doc. I will be applying for OPT and getting my EAD. While in college I have worked for 3 organization for 3 years, created my dissertation, published a book, presented a poster at a conference, have several recommendation letters from coworkers, professors. My book and dissertation was original work.
My questions are:
- Do I quality to self petition my Green card under EB1A/B?
- If I don’t quality for EB1, then can I live and work in US while… Continue reading
I am a phd holder in Chemical Engineering and now working as a lecturer (part time) under OPT for Missouri S & T.
Will you please write for me 4 or 5 reference letter to self petition EB1-A NIW.
Please let me know your charges
Thanks & Regards
Thanks for this informative website! I am fairly new to this GC process and learned a lot from this portal. I received a PhD in civil and Envir. Engg this Dec (2017) and I would like to know if I have real shot at obtaining a GC. My details are as follows:
- Research is in Application of Remotely sensed observations into a Crop modeling for improved and reliable yield predictions.
- Recent PhD degree with 3.9 GPA (2017)
- Masters with 3.82 (2012)
- Won NASA Post doctoral Fellowship – 2017 Grant of $ 70,000/year
- Won NASA Earth and Space Science… Continue reading
- TN Visa to EB2NIW
- EB1A Successful RFE Response
- Evaluate CV for EB1A category
- Concurrent EB1 and EB2
- Can I self sponsor?
- How important is review work and citations
- F1 to GC: First year PhD student looking for information on applying for GC.
- Received a letter requesting the ETA-750
- Visa Bulletin for May 2014
- I-485 Application for Adjustment of Status for Spouse