I don’t have any Ph.D. Currently on H1-B and company filed my green card on EB-2 as a manager (I-140 Already Approved since 2012). Also, I am an International well-known artist in the photography field and wondering If I qualify to apply under EB-1A side by side as an Artist. Received many international awards including few internet articles and publications showcasing my work. Also Invited as an International Jury Member. My work has been published in magazines as Top 10 best photographers in the world with more than 100k Facebook followers. Any chances to file under EB-1A?
Thanks In advance
I recently applied GC under EB1A category. I am a Ph.D. with 18 publications (9 1st authored with 980 citations). USCIS accepted 2 criteria but asked more evidence for major contributions. Also mentioned “1000 of publications clause’.
I recently submitted my response to RFE with 5 additional letters from professors mentioning that they have used my work in their research. My citations have also gone up to 1019. Unfortunately, in the cover letter, instead of mentioning the total number of citation as 1019, I misprinted it as 1091.
- Will this have an adverse effect on my application?
2. Can my application be… Continue reading
I am from India and my credentials are in the following :
- MS and PhD from USA
- Have 4 first author and 2-second author publications in top journals in my field; 2 more to come
- Have collaborations internationally
- Reviewed 5 articles in top journals
- Presented at conferences (in the USA and abroad) 15 times
- 3+ years of postdoctoral experience in a top school and as a federal contractor at NOAA/NASA
- Since all my publications are recent (2014 onwards) and the size of the community is small, so far I have only 9 citations (these citations are from different countries). (This… Continue reading
- Can I self-petition with a master degree
- h4 I-485
- USCIS Announces New Requirements for Hiring H-1B Foreign Workers
- NIW Package
- Visa Bulletin for November 2012
- USCIS to Accept H-1B Petitions for FY 2010 Beginning April 1, 2009
- How much evidence is enough
- Pending I-140, can I apply for a H1?
- PhD on Bible and applying for green card
- OPT after green card application