I have recently completed PhD in Physics from university of Exeter, UK. I have joined my husband who lives in bay area and I currently hold an H4 visa. Although there are lot of job opportunities but I am not eligible to work due to my work status.
I have already applied successfully in EB2 NIW using your packet. Can you suggest if I can apply in EB1A. Below are my credentials.
-MS (Natural Resources – Wildlife Conservation and Management), University of Arizona
-PhD Candidate (Natural Resources – Wildlife Conservation and Management), University of Arizona
-1 year work experience in India, Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology, Hyderabad.
- Self petitioning by PhDs with degree’s from other countries
- Postdoc from Scotland interested in applying for green card
- Post doc on H1B
- Question on DIY self-petition packet
- What work basis do I choose for my petition?
- F1 and green card
- How many publications do I need for EB1A or EB2-NIW
- Response period after completion of biometrics
- F1 trying to self-petition
- I-140 application while on AOS