As most people in your website I am thinking about self-petitioning without an employer or the help of a lawyer.
I have recently completed PhD in Physics from university of Exeter, UK. I have joined my husband who lives in bay area and I currently hold an H4 visa. Although there are lot of job opportunities but I am not eligible to work due to my work status.
- Self petition and medical Phd student
- Is EB1a right for me?
- Phd student planning to apply in EB1A category
- Can I apply for a green card in EB1A?
- Birth certificate during I-485 application
- Packet information for dependents
- Visa Bulletin for June 2014
- USCIS Announces New Requirements for Hiring H-1B Foreign Workers
- A friend of mine with masters in EE would like to self-petition
- Just completed Phd and planning to self-petition