I have recently completed PhD in Physics from university of Exeter, UK. I have joined my husband who lives in bay area and I currently hold an H4 visa. Although there are lot of job opportunities but I am not eligible to work due to my work status.
I have already applied successfully in EB2 NIW using your packet. Can you suggest if I can apply in EB1A. Below are my credentials.
-MS (Natural Resources – Wildlife Conservation and Management), University of Arizona
-PhD Candidate (Natural Resources – Wildlife Conservation and Management), University of Arizona
-1 year work experience in India, Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology, Hyderabad.
- Applying for Green Card while on H4
- IT teacher and Green card self-petition
- Advance Parole and Travel
- Joining PhD and Green card question
- Visa Bulletin for November 2012
- Birth Certificate
- DBA and Green card
- General enquiry on Green Card application process
- Can I apply from outside the US
- Can I apply for a green card in EB1A?