Thanks for providing detailed help on these website. I have two questions. First, let me give some background as mine is slightly different.
I finished my PhD in Computer Engineering from a top 10 school in the US and towards the end of my PhD started a company that commercializes my dissertation research. As part of the startup, I wrote a research proposal as sole principal investigator that won a SBIR Phase I grant from NSF of $150K. I also raised other funding from state government and private sources of another $200K. Can the NSF grant be considered as a nationally… Continue reading
Your experiences definitely provides a lot of encouragement. I wanted to know if my following profile might be eligible for EB1A for self petition-
- US PhD graduate, Postdoc at reputed university (6months), 4 publications, 17 citations, 4 manuscript reviews for 2 international journals, national fellowship grant during PhD, 5 oral presentation invitations in international conferences during PhD, numerous best presentation and abstract awards, outstanding graduate student award and international MD degree.
Hi, I am PhD holder in Biomedical sciences and currently in F1-OPT. I have total of 255 citations from about 20 research papers. Additionally I have a editorial written in one journal. I have been awarded few awards from graduate school during phd. I am also official reviewer for one reputed journal and also helped reviewing several papers to my boss for reputed top journals (which I can have it as emails). Do you think I am eligible?. I can get recommendation letters at minimum 8.
- Do I need to send a 750B along with EB2-NIW
- In case if my self petition rejected, is it possible to go through employer?
- DBA and Green card
- Visa Bulletin for May 2014
- Applying for Green card through EB1A category while on J visa
- Phd for green card
- USCIS Updates Count of FY2010 H-1B Petition Filings
- Follow up question on OPT and H1B green card
- Applying for green card while on H4
- Just completed Phd and planning to self-petition