As most people in your website I am thinking about self-petitioning without an employer or the help of a lawyer.
I have recently completed PhD in Physics from university of Exeter, UK. I have joined my husband who lives in bay area and I currently hold an H4 visa. Although there are lot of job opportunities but I am not eligible to work due to my work status.
I have already applied successfully in EB2 NIW using your packet. Can you suggest if I can apply in EB1A. Below are my credentials.
-MS (Natural Resources – Wildlife Conservation and Management), University of Arizona
-PhD Candidate (Natural Resources – Wildlife Conservation and Management), University of Arizona
-1 year work experience in India, Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology, Hyderabad.
- I am a PhD in H4 status and would like to apply in EB1A
- Transfer of pending I-485 application from one I-140 petition to a new I-140 petition/interfiling I-485
- Question: Can I apply?
- Work in USA without any sponsorship and Green card processing time in EB2 category
- I-485 application and affidavit of support
- Applying under EB1A category while H1B visa expires
- Do I qualify for NIW?
- GC application when J1 is about to end
- Question on DIY self-petition packet
- PhD in vision computing seeking to apply green card