I appreciate the guidance that you have provided on your website, it is very helpful.
I am currently working as the Director of Clinical Operations at AROG pharmaceuticals. I am the project lead to develop an anticancer agent Crenolanib, a tyrosine kinase inhibitor, as a treatment option for patients with acute myelogenous leukemia (AML) that have FLT3 mutations and for patients with gastrointestinal stromal tumors (GIST) that have the PDGFRAD842V mutations. I now have a total of 8 peer reviewed publications, 33 conference abstracts and 1 book chapter.
I obtained my MS degree in biomedical engineering from UT-Southwestern/UT-Arlington joint… Continue reading
I read somewhere it might be advantageous to do EB1 along with NIW for not very strong EB1 alone. Is it possible, if so can you thrw some light on it?
Also does EB2-NIW stand in queue backlog as other EB2 alone for getting the GC ?
GreenCardforPhD is extremely helpful. The information was so well organised in their packet that if you put yourself to it they lead you on how to complete each step. They provide full support above and beyond the packet by answering your questions if you have some specific questions. And Guess what – all of this is in a highly professional and prompt manner. I highly recommend their packet to anyone who is considering applying for green card.
- Example petition packet for biological sciences
- Self-petition with only few publications
- I only have a few publication.
- EB1 EA for an entrepreneur with a PhD
- Request for Evidence (RFE)
- Independent letter of support for EB2NIW?
- Received a letter requesting the ETA-750
- Self-petitioning while working for a company with H1B visa
- Is one example petition packet sufficient to prepare a petition
- Can I self-petition with a master degree