Your experiences definitely provides a lot of encouragement. I wanted to know if my following profile might be eligible for EB1A for self petition-
- US PhD graduate, Postdoc at reputed university (6months), 4 publications, 17 citations, 4 manuscript reviews for 2 international journals, national fellowship grant during PhD, 5 oral presentation invitations in international conferences during PhD, numerous best presentation and abstract awards, outstanding graduate student award and international MD degree.
Hi, I am PhD holder in Biomedical sciences and currently in F1-OPT. I have total of 255 citations from about 20 research papers. Additionally I have a editorial written in one journal. I have been awarded few awards from graduate school during phd. I am also official reviewer for one reputed journal and also helped reviewing several papers to my boss for reputed top journals (which I can have it as emails). Do you think I am eligible?. I can get recommendation letters at minimum 8.
currently I am a PhD student in India and I think I meet 3 out of 10 eligible criteria listed. probably I am going to complete my PhD in an year or so, hence I would like to know
Am I eligible to apply in EB 1 A as a PhD student?
- Can I apply on my own?
- Just completed Phd and planning to self-petition
- Self-petitioning while on F1 visa
- Question: Masters and EB2
- Information about reference letters
- Birth Certificate
- Should I apply in EB1A or EB2NIW?
- Field of study and Phd
- PhD in Electrical and Computer Engineering on STEM extension - Would like to apply for a green card in EB2 NIW category
- DBA and Green card