I am currently a Ph.D. Mechanical Engineering student from India in my final year at a university in US. I have my B.Sc and M.Sc also from US universities. I wanted to know if I can make a strong case / satisfy requirement for EB1-A. My achievements are:
- Nine journal papers (six as first author, two invited papers) with six more coming this year
- 16 conference papers (2 invited papers)
- 69 total citations
- Member of three engineering societies (one honor society)
- Editor of a fairly new journal
- Reviewed 10 papers for five different journals
- Won first place at three… Continue reading
I don’t have any Ph.D. Currently on H1-B and company filed my green card on EB-2 as a manager (I-140 Already Approved since 2012). Also, I am an International well-known artist in the photography field and wondering If I qualify to apply under EB-1A side by side as an Artist. Received many international awards including few internet articles and publications showcasing my work. Also Invited as an International Jury Member. My work has been published in magazines as Top 10 best photographers in the world with more than 100k Facebook followers. Any chances to file under EB-1A?
Thanks In advance
I recently applied GC under EB1A category. I am a Ph.D. with 18 publications (9 1st authored with 980 citations). USCIS accepted 2 criteria but asked more evidence for major contributions. Also mentioned “1000 of publications clause’.
I recently submitted my response to RFE with 5 additional letters from professors mentioning that they have used my work in their research. My citations have also gone up to 1019. Unfortunately, in the cover letter, instead of mentioning the total number of citation as 1019, I misprinted it as 1091.
- Will this have an adverse effect on my application?
2. Can my application be… Continue reading
- MBA student planning ahead for a green card application
- December Visa Bulletin
- Do I need to send a 750B along with EB2-NIW
- J1 and Green card application
- EB1A RFE response and chances of approval
- EB1A Successful RFE Response
- Questions for the EB1A DIY product
- EB-2 / NIW
- eb1a or eb2-niw
- Visa Bulletin for December 2012