Currently, I am doing post-doc in Canada, 5th year, (after getting PhD degree) and I am Canadian permanent resident.
- Can I apply for Green Card while being in Canada?
- Is it mandatory first to get a job in the USA, like post-doc position?
- Under which category can I apply for Green Card?
- How long the total process would take?
I have a query regarding filing EB1 visa. Can a Part time phd will be considered in EB1 visa.
A World Record in a sport like weightlifting should count as a Major Prize?
- Suitable category for a PhD from abroad.
- F1 to GC: First year PhD student looking for information on applying for GC.
- Response period after completion of biometrics
- When should I file for my wife's I-485?
- Self petition and medical Phd student
- EB1A filing while Unemployed
- Process after EB1A approval
- F1 and green card application
- Would I be able to apply in the NIW category?
- February visa bulletin