I have a PhD in chemical engineering and I worked as a postdoc in a national lab for 2 years. I had to move to a different city and currently I am looking for a job. Can I start the green crad processing now or do I need to have an employment to start the self petition process?
I have 11 publications out of which I am a first author for 3 publications and for the rest, I am second and third author. I have 3 more publications which are in review process( 1 first author and 2 third author). I havve… Continue reading
I have a PhD in medical statistics and MBA from UK. I have 2 articles published (both, not first author, given that I work in applied statistics, this is very common), but nearly 100 citations over the past 8 years.
Worked as a researcher for over 3 years (1 year 7 months for a university as Research Fellow and 2 years in an industry) in UK on applied statistics. Currently in US on L1A visa. Working with Rutgers as a research associate and can get very good recommendations from them.
What is the likelihood of getting EB1A approved?
When it comes to the value of papers published and citations from those papers, how important are first author papers in comparison to say second or third author papers? A friend of mine has almost 87 citations from 2nd author papers in good journals but doesn’t have a first author paper yet.
- Fresh PhD and self-petition
- Question: Reapplying for a green card after a lottery
- Do I need to send a 750B along with EB2-NIW
- What are my chances in EB1a?
- PhD students currently on F1 can apply for EB1A or EB2-NIW
- Applying for Green card while studying
- Starting a company on F1
- IT teacher and Green card self-petition
- Green card procedure for J1 visa
- PhD graduate looking at different options