As most people in your website I am thinking about self-petitioning without an employer or the help of a lawyer.
I have recently completed PhD in Physics from university of Exeter, UK. I have joined my husband who lives in bay area and I currently hold an H4 visa. Although there are lot of job opportunities but I am not eligible to work due to my work status.
- Can I apply for GC as a student
- Multiple i-140
- I only have a few publication.
- Eligibility for applying under EB1A
- Self petition and medical Phd student
- USCIS Updates Count of FY2010 H-1B Petition Filings
- Green card application and Phd student in Computer Science
- Journal publications and green card application
- I am a PhD in H4 status and would like to apply in EB1A
- Should all recommendation letters focus on the same topic?