First of all I would like to thank you for your community based effort to address questions for Green Card Application. Big thumbs up.
Below, I have stated my wife and my background, followed by questions.
Here is my background
- M.S, PhD in Electrical Engineering from Georgia Tech ( Department ranked in top 6 every year)
- 8 Research papers(4 with first author) in well recognized IEEE conference and Journals with about 16 citations
- Presented 3 posters and 1 invited talk in top conferences
- Presently employed at Qualcomm with 2 years of work experience in… Continue reading
Hi, I am a research scholar. I filed my EB1A petition (I140) through premium processing. I received RFE where it says two of the evidences met the criterion’s plain language. But for the 3rd one, they asked for additional evidences. The 3rd criterion is “my original contributions of major significance”. My initial application provided letters from pioneers in my research field where they clearly stated my research work and how it is influencing. However, they want more evidences. I am trying to collect all emails that I received from others asking for copy of my published materials, and new letters.… Continue reading
MY name is Nishant and I am a final year Ph.D student. I am willing to apply for EB1A green card and would be really appreciative if you can review my profile.
1) Number of Publications – 7 Research Articles, 3 review articles, 3 Book Chapters
2) Number of Citations – around 130-140
3) Reviewer for a journal “Pharmaceutical Biology”
4) Can Get references from Researchers in my Field
5) Presented Research work at international conferences
Please let me know if I should give it a shot or wait it out and build my profile further. I… Continue reading
- Postdoctoral researcher trying to decide EB2-NIW or EB1A.
- PhD publications, citations
- We want to apply green card through NIW and our j-visa is about to expire
- Can post-doc be considered permanent position
- Green card application and Phd student in Computer Science
- Applying for I-485 while i-140 is pending
- PhD in production engineering
- I-485 application and affidavit of support
- Starting a company on F1
- F1 student with EAD in hand (from concurent NIW EB@ application) can work off-campus part-time unrelated job