I have recently completed PhD in Physics from university of Exeter, UK. I have joined my husband who lives in bay area and I currently hold an H4 visa. Although there are lot of job opportunities but I am not eligible to work due to my work status.
I have already applied successfully in EB2 NIW using your packet. Can you suggest if I can apply in EB1A. Below are my credentials.
-MS (Natural Resources – Wildlife Conservation and Management), University of Arizona
-PhD Candidate (Natural Resources – Wildlife Conservation and Management), University of Arizona
-1 year work experience in India, Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology, Hyderabad.
- Packet information for dependents
- USCIS Announces New Requirements for Hiring H-1B Foreign Workers
- Student with F1 visa and Green card
- Question: Masters and EB2
- Advance Parole and Travel
- Applying for green card while on OPT
- Information about reference letters
- Applying for Green card through EB1A category while on J visa
- PhD student would like to apply in EB2 NIW
- I-140 application while on AOS