I have recently completed PhD in Physics from university of Exeter, UK. I have joined my husband who lives in bay area and I currently hold an H4 visa. Although there are lot of job opportunities but I am not eligible to work due to my work status.
I have already applied successfully in EB2 NIW using your packet. Can you suggest if I can apply in EB1A. Below are my credentials.
-MS (Natural Resources – Wildlife Conservation and Management), University of Arizona
-PhD Candidate (Natural Resources – Wildlife Conservation and Management), University of Arizona
-1 year work experience in India, Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology, Hyderabad.
- Can a DMA student apply for green card
- What work basis do I choose for my petition?
- Do I qualify for NIW?
- Which processing center should I apply for fast processing of I-140?
- Publications and EB1a
- Eligibility for applying under EB1A
- J1 and Green card application
- Which category do I fit in?
- Help needed for green card self-petition
- Procedure to apply under NIW and EB1A