I purchased this DIY packet last year Oct for filing under EB1, But I really didn’t use it till now as I was still waiting for dates to move under current EB2 filing.
Now Finally I am planning to use this and file under EB1. Is there any significant change in filing process, application forms or this DIY packet since I bought it last year?
I seek your expert opinion on my credentials, on whether you feel they have a chance of satisfying EB1-A. I am an Indian and kind of tired at this point.
1. Graduated with a Doctorate in 2013
2. Authored 3 papers in the highest journals in my field, SAE and ASME. My papers have a total of 6 citations from 2013 till now. Citations are very limited in my field of diesel engine development.
3. I have reviewed 5 papers for ASME and 3 for Hindawi, they have an acknowledgement about me on their website.
4. SAE produces… Continue reading
I received PhD from US university.
Have total 6 publications, 10 conference presentations, 155 citations. Judged approx 45 papers. I was a postdoctoral fellow, and unemployed for 1 year because of H1B visa issues. Currently I am on O3 visa in US. I have 2 manuscripts under review. I want to do self petition.
I know job offer is not required to file under EB1A category, but can someone tell me how strong is my case?
I was told to save any correspondences with potential or interested employers and provide a sworn statement regarding my plan to work in the… Continue reading
- Self petition and medical Phd student
- PhD on Bible and applying for green card
- Currently on OPT/EAD, applying for EB2-NIW
- EB1 A as a PhD student
- How much evidence is enough
- Self-petition with PhD in Biology
- F1 and green card application
- PhD graduate looking at different options
- When should I file for my wife's I-485?
- Eligibility for EB1-a