I’am ECFMG certified MD and have a MS degree from USA in Biochemistry and currently a PhD student in USA. graduating in the end of 2017. have 3 publications( expecting more) , 3 awards ( 1 national, 2 local) and 2 Scholarships. Am I eligible to EB1A?
I appreciate the guidance that you have provided on your website, it is very helpful.
I am currently working as the Director of Clinical Operations at AROG pharmaceuticals. I am the project lead to develop an anticancer agent Crenolanib, a tyrosine kinase inhibitor, as a treatment option for patients with acute myelogenous leukemia (AML) that have FLT3 mutations and for patients with gastrointestinal stromal tumors (GIST) that have the PDGFRAD842V mutations. I now have a total of 8 peer reviewed publications, 33 conference abstracts and 1 book chapter.
I obtained my MS degree in biomedical engineering from UT-Southwestern/UT-Arlington joint… Continue reading
I read somewhere it might be advantageous to do EB1 along with NIW for not very strong EB1 alone. Is it possible, if so can you thrw some light on it?
Also does EB2-NIW stand in queue backlog as other EB2 alone for getting the GC ?
- Self-petition with PhD in Biology
- Do I need to send a 750B along with EB2-NIW
- How much evidence is enough
- Which processing center should I apply for fast processing of I-140?
- Does my phd need to be in STEM field?
- Apply for OPT before or after EB1A petition
- USCIS Updates Count of FY2010 H-1B Petition Filings
- Am I qualify for EB1 or NIW?
- Petitioner from India
- Publications and green card self-petition