I am filing I-140 in EB1A. Earlier my employer had filed I-140 under EB2 and I have approved I-140 with priority date of Nov 2010.
Now while filling I-140 form, in Part 4, question 6 – Has any immigration Visa Petition filed by or for this person? Should I say yes and if Yes then what kind of additional document I need to submit?
I am almost ready to file my I-140 application for EB-1A. However, I am faced with a dilemma whether to go for premium processing or not. Is it true or have you heard of a recent trend that with PP, cases are much more likely to receive an RFE/NOID, specifically at the Nebraska Service Center?
I am Italian and an Instructor in the USA. I have been working in the USA for 6 years. I won an award that allows me to have my own fundings and my own lab. If I understand correctly, I can apply directly for a EB1A. Is it correct?
Thank you very much!
- Deciding between EB1A and NIW
- Need help on deciding between NIW-EB2 and O1
- Work in USA without any sponsorship and Green card processing time in EB2 category
- Self-petitioning while working for a company with H1B visa
- Applying for the green card under EB1-EA category while working under the OPT STEM extension.
- Upset after talking to lawyers and seeking help to self-apply.
- Question: Reapplying for a green card after a lottery
- EB1A for Unemployed Ph.D graduate
- Post doc on H1B
- Can I apply on my own?