I have recently completed PhD in Physics from university of Exeter, UK. I have joined my husband who lives in bay area and I currently hold an H4 visa. Although there are lot of job opportunities but I am not eligible to work due to my work status.
I have already applied successfully in EB2 NIW using your packet. Can you suggest if I can apply in EB1A. Below are my credentials.
-MS (Natural Resources – Wildlife Conservation and Management), University of Arizona
-PhD Candidate (Natural Resources – Wildlife Conservation and Management), University of Arizona
-1 year work experience in India, Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology, Hyderabad.
- Journal publications and green card application
- General question
- Phd from an other country
- I only have a few publication.
- Field of study and Phd
- Phd for green card
- Should all recommendation letters focus on the same topic?
- Self-petitioning while working for a company with H1B visa
- Can I self sponsor?
- Question on Phd in Engg Management and Green card