Hi, I am currently a PhD candidate in chemistry from a recognized US university and planning to graduate in next fall. I am planning to join postdoc next in F1-OPT status. So far, I have 20 publications (8 first authors, all of them impact factor>8 ), 3 book chapters and around 150 citation. I also got 6 awards (best poster, best talk and travel award) in international and national conference. I did not get any chance of revewing papers, however planning to do so.
My question is: what is the best option for me? EB1A or NIW? and when is… Continue reading
Would you happen to have any samples for a journalism application? I’d like to get a packet.
- H1 transfer
- Self-petitioning while on F1 visa
- Green card and Masters student
- Help needed for green card self-petition
- Applying under EB1A category while H1B visa expires
- Question related to Do-it-yourself package
- Starting a company on F1
- Received a letter requesting the ETA-750
- Information about reference letters
- Birth certificate during I-485 application