As most people in your website I am thinking about self-petitioning without an employer or the help of a lawyer.
I have recently completed PhD in Physics from university of Exeter, UK. I have joined my husband who lives in bay area and I currently hold an H4 visa. Although there are lot of job opportunities but I am not eligible to work due to my work status.
- Self petition and medical Phd student
- Work in USA without any sponsorship and Green card processing time in EB2 category
- Question: Can I apply?
- Chances of converting into either H1 or Green card while on J1
- Petitioner from India
- MBA trying to apply in EB2 NIW
- Packet information for dependents
- What services does this site offer?
- I am a PhD in H4 status and would like to apply in EB1A
- Applying for Green Card while on H4