I have a Ph.D in robotics and my specialization is consumer robotics (medical robotics). Our company is one of the 4 or 5 companies that develops a medical device that feeds people using robotic technology. I helped the innovators build the prototype while i was pursuing my Ph.D and later joined the company as VP of Technology. I am at the executive level in a start up company that is growing very fast. Last month my attorneys applied for my EB1A providing all evidence and i got an RFE in 4 days. Our product won an national award which… Continue reading
I have 7 patents (2 are granted) with 93 citations and reference 2 and I have 13 years of experience in Aerospace Displays Product Development. Played key roles in all projects and in the organization.
Am i eligible for EB1-A if i show my salary is high as per my geological location?
Thanks in advance.
I have 5 publications with 3 first author and my work is cited 47 times . I have reviewed 6 -7 journals. I have been judge for poster session as well in a conference. Do u think i can apply for EB1A category or should I wait to get more citations.
- Phd from non-US university and green card application
- Post doctoral research scholar
- Question on Phd in Engg Management and Green card
- Student with F1 visa and Green card
- USCIS Announces New Requirements for Hiring H-1B Foreign Workers
- What services does this site offer?
- I-140 together with I-765 for H4 dependent spouse to get a working permit
- Applying for green card while on OPT
- Applying for green card while on H4
- Procedure to apply under NIW and EB1A