I have recently completed PhD in Physics from university of Exeter, UK. I have joined my husband who lives in bay area and I currently hold an H4 visa. Although there are lot of job opportunities but I am not eligible to work due to my work status.
I have already applied successfully in EB2 NIW using your packet. Can you suggest if I can apply in EB1A. Below are my credentials.
-MS (Natural Resources – Wildlife Conservation and Management), University of Arizona
-PhD Candidate (Natural Resources – Wildlife Conservation and Management), University of Arizona
-1 year work experience in India, Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology, Hyderabad.
- Green card and PHD
- Visa Bulletin for January 2013
- Area of PhD research and green card
- Packet for EB2-NIW Entrepreneurs
- Postdoctoral researcher trying to decide EB2-NIW or EB1A.
- Request for Evidence (RFE)
- Are the packets hard or electronic copies?
- Phd student planning to apply in EB1A category
- Student with F1 visa and Green card
- Eligibility for applying under EB1A