Can someone please guide me about my chances for EB1-A? The following is my profile:
- Bachelors in Biotech from India
- Masters in Biotechnology from Scotland
- PhD in Cancer Biology from Germany.
- 2 years of postdoc experience in USA.
- 7 Publications in top journals
- 4 conference
- 4 conference poster presentations
- Total citations 112
- Reviewed 4 journal articles
- Judged posters of Masters and Bachelors students
Thanks in advance!!!
Thank you very much for the information you have provided in the website. Is a PhD candidate with prestigious postdoc fellowships (Alexander von Humboldt & Marie Curie) and around 25 publications eligible to apply for the EB1A category.
I just noticed that Priority date on I-140 approval notice is based on this petition filing but didn’t retain my priority date from previous approved I-140 under EB2
When I filed for I-140 under EB1A, I mentioned in the form that previously PR was filed and I have approved I-140 under that and submitetd copy of approved I-140.
HOW can I get Priority date corrected?
- Applying for Green card through EB1A category while on J visa
- Are the packets hard or electronic copies?
- Undecided whether EB1 or EB2-NIW
- Assistant Professor on B1/B2. Can I self-petition?
- Self-petitioning while working for a company with H1B visa
- In case if my self petition rejected, is it possible to go through employer?
- How important is review work and citations
- Eligibility for applying under EB1A
- USCIS to Accept H-1B Petitions for FY 2010 Beginning April 1, 2009