I have recently completed PhD in Physics from university of Exeter, UK. I have joined my husband who lives in bay area and I currently hold an H4 visa. Although there are lot of job opportunities but I am not eligible to work due to my work status.
I have already applied successfully in EB2 NIW using your packet. Can you suggest if I can apply in EB1A. Below are my credentials.
-MS (Natural Resources – Wildlife Conservation and Management), University of Arizona
-PhD Candidate (Natural Resources – Wildlife Conservation and Management), University of Arizona
-1 year work experience in India, Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology, Hyderabad.
- Can I apply from outside the US
- Birth certificate during I-485 application
- What is photocopy certification? do I need one?
- Just completed Phd and planning to self-petition
- USCIS Updates Count of FY2010 H-1B Petition Filings
- Question: Masters and EB2
- Applying from outside the USA
- Question on Phd in Engg Management and Green card
- I am a PhD in H4 status and would like to apply in EB1A
- Do I need to have reached the highest position in my career to be eligible to apply in EB1A category?