Applies to: EB2 permanent resident petitioners
Source: Department of State
The June Visa Bulletin from the U.S. Department of State, which will become effective as of June 1st, has a very unwelcome news that the cutoff date for India in the EB2 category has retrogressed to January 1, 2000. The May Visa Bulletin, with an EB2 India cutoff date of February 15, 2004 remains effective through May 31, 2009.Sincerely
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- Masters degree and chances of EB1A application
- MD, with MS fom USA and PhD student
- Can I get NIW without applying J1-waiver?
- Can a master student apply for a Green Card
- Can I self-petition with a master degree
- F1 OPT to GC
- I-485 application and affidavit of support
- PhD graduate looking at different options
- GC application when J1 is about to end
- Which category do I fit in?