Should i reapply for J2 work permit while waiting for my husbands waiver?
My husband and I are currently living here in USVI. My husband is under J1 visa and i am in J2 visa. The employer of my husband will be working on their waiver since our visa will be expiring this July 2017. As for me, i am currently working and my work permit would be expiring this March 2017. My question is, should I reapply for my work permit or should I wait for the approval of my husbands waiver first? Because i’m thinking if i apply i might get denied if USCIS would see that my visa is only until july of this year. I thought of applying if my husbands waiver would be granted.
Hoping someone would enlighten me on this matter. Thank you.
One Response to Should i reapply for J2 work permit while waiting for my husbands waiver?
- Deciding between EB1A and NIW
- I only have a few publication.
- Just completed Phd and planning to self-petition
- J-1 waiver and other questions
- Applying for green card while a PhD student
- Greencard application question.
- PhD in production engineering
- Suitable category for a PhD from abroad.
- Publications and green card self-petition