Foreign PHD – Green card visa process
I’m enquiring on behalf of my wife, who is an PHD graduate from India, residing in UK without work experience for last 5 years after graduation.
Kindly advise whether she is still eligible to apply green card, what will be the best route for her to apply.
5 Responses to Foreign PHD – Green card visa process
- Postdoc applying in EB1A or EB1-OR
- h4 I-485
- How important are first author papers in comparison to say second or third author papers?
- USCIS to Accept H-1B Petitions for FY 2010 Beginning April 1, 2009
- A friend of mine with masters in EE would like to self-petition
- Example petition packet for biological sciences
- Profile review for EB1
- Green card for F1 visa
- Required number of publications
- PLEASE EVALUATE IF ELIGIBLE FOR EB1/EB2-NIW