Apply green card from J1 visa(no 2 years required)
I’m now living in us under J1 visa without 2 years requirement. My question is: Is it possible to apply directly from J1 to green card? Or I must transfer to H1B before applying for green card?
One Response to Apply green card from J1 visa(no 2 years required)
- USCIS to Accept H-1B Petitions for FY 2010 Beginning April 1, 2009
- Do I need a waiver to apply for EB2 NIW I-140?
- H1B extension and I-140 petition
- DBA and Green card
- Postdoc from Scotland interested in applying for green card
- I-485 Application for Adjustment of Status for Spouse
- eb1a or eb2-niw
- What is your suggestion on e-filing I-140?
- If I drop out of Phd program, can I still apply for a Green Card?
- Would you suggest Eb1A or NIW?