Approved EB1a. Applying with my husband. How long to wait for the interview?
My EB1a petition got approved. I am petitioning myself and my husband is included as dependent. Today I got a notice that “we are ready to schedule your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status”. Several questions.
1. What to expect from the interview?
2. How long will it take to get the interview scheduled?
3. How long will it take after the interview to get the green card?
Thanks a lot!
One Response to Approved EB1a. Applying with my husband. How long to wait for the interview?
- EB1A with single evidence
- Does advanced degree NIW require a permanent job offer?
- Ph.d student on F1 visa
- Applying for the green card under EB1-EA category while working under the OPT STEM extension.
- Field of study and Phd
- Research in medical sciences and NIW
- STEM OPT
- Example petition packet for biological sciences
- PhD in Electrical and Computer Engineering on STEM extension - Would like to apply for a green card in EB2 NIW category
- Masters degree and chances of EB1A application