Publications and eligibility
I recently graduated with a PhD in Mechanical Engineering. I am currently on OPT. I don’t have any paper publications as of now. But I am working on them and they are under preparation. Also, like most PhD, I did not get a chance to present my work at conferences. To keep things simple, I don’t have any current published papers or conference papers, but I do have the degree certificate. Do you think I would have a strong case to file for EB2-NIW by myself without any employer sponsorship?
I appreciate your time and help. Any other suggestions for my case would be very valuable.
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
5 Responses to Publications and eligibility
- Is one example petition packet sufficient to prepare a petition
- Self-petition with PhD in Biology
- Can post-doc be considered permanent position
- Self petition eligibility
- Post doctoral research scholar
- Will my profile be eligible for EB1 category
- Can I self sponsor?
- February visa bulletin
- PhD students currently on F1 can apply for EB1A or EB2-NIW