I just saw your post on http://www.greencardforphd.com/contact.html
Please can i get my green card if i do my Phd in Int’l Relations?
USCIS criteria does not discriminate based on your area of work, meaning USCIS criteria applies equally to a person working in chemistry or working in human relations. If your PhD work has substantial merit to justify that it is in the US national interest or if you can justify that it is extraordinary in nature (USCIS has criteria for judging both of these claims) then your application has a better chance in the EB2-NIW… Continue reading
- PhD student in agriculture science, can I apply now.
- Self-petitioning while working for a company with H1B visa
- F1 applying for greencard under EB2 NIW
- I only have a few publication.
- Student applying in EB2-NIW
- Can a DMA student apply for green card
- December Visa Bulletin
- Can my wife (J2 holder) get Green card if I get a Green card while on J1?
- Vehicle Safety Engineer
- Traveling to Saint Thomas on pending Green Card without AP.