I just saw your post on http://www.greencardforphd.com/contact.html
Please can i get my green card if i do my Phd in Int’l Relations?
USCIS criteria does not discriminate based on your area of work, meaning USCIS criteria applies equally to a person working in chemistry or working in human relations. If your PhD work has substantial merit to justify that it is in the US national interest or if you can justify that it is extraordinary in nature (USCIS has criteria for judging both of these claims) then your application has a better chance in the EB2-NIW… Continue reading
- Can I apply for a green card in EB1A?
- EB1 A as a PhD student
- Applying for green card while on H4
- Optional practical training and i-140 application
- Phd degree and Green Card
- Process after EB1A approval
- How much does the institute matter for postdoc to apply the green card?
- EB1A with single evidence
- PhD in Psychology, can I apply for Green card while on a H4 visa status?
- In case if my self petition rejected, is it possible to go through employer?