I just saw your post on http://www.greencardforphd.com/contact.html
Please can i get my green card if i do my Phd in Int’l Relations?
USCIS criteria does not discriminate based on your area of work, meaning USCIS criteria applies equally to a person working in chemistry or working in human relations. If your PhD work has substantial merit to justify that it is in the US national interest or if you can justify that it is extraordinary in nature (USCIS has criteria for judging both of these claims) then your application has a better chance in the EB2-NIW… Continue reading
- A friend of mine with masters in EE would like to self-petition
- my chances in obtaining EB1A
- EB2-NIV for Indian F1-OPT student
- Can I apply on my own?
- Question: Reapplying for a green card after a lottery
- Green Card for a Ph.D in Computer Science (a South Korean national)
- What are my chances in EB1a?
- Publications and eligibility
- Research Manager