I am writing this email regarding one of my relative who is an engineer and has both masters and phd from US. He is upset after talking to lawyers. He is seeking help and would like to self-apply.
Can you guide him? Hope you are aware of the situation and recent changes, so please let me know how to proceed. He has a H1B and is a postdoc.
Our website primarily evolved as a result of a similar experience (lawyers not really helping). Many times lawyers do not see that the petitioners work is important enough for either… Continue reading
- USCIS to Accept H-1B Petitions for FY 2010 Beginning April 1, 2009
- NIW Package
- How do I pay application fee from Canada
- EB1A for Unemployed Ph.D graduate
- Information about reference letters
- If I drop out of Phd program, can I still apply for a Green Card?
- eligible phd's for green card
- Green card for F1 visa
- Need help on deciding between NIW-EB2 and O1
- Graduate Research Assistant