I am writing this email regarding one of my relative who is an engineer and has both masters and phd from US. He is upset after talking to lawyers. He is seeking help and would like to self-apply.
Can you guide him? Hope you are aware of the situation and recent changes, so please let me know how to proceed. He has a H1B and is a postdoc.
Our website primarily evolved as a result of a similar experience (lawyers not really helping). Many times lawyers do not see that the petitioners work is important enough for either… Continue reading
- Procedure to apply for greencard
- Applying for Green card while studying
- A request for information: PhD candidate in Media
- h4 I-485
- Getting married after green card - I-130 Petition
- MBA student planning ahead for a green card application
- Strength of my EB1a/NIW case. Currently on H4 visa.
- STEM OPT
- Can I apply on my own?
- Eligibility for applying under EB1A