I am writing this email regarding one of my relative who is an engineer and has both masters and phd from US. He is upset after talking to lawyers. He is seeking help and would like to self-apply.
Can you guide him? Hope you are aware of the situation and recent changes, so please let me know how to proceed. He has a H1B and is a postdoc.
Our website primarily evolved as a result of a similar experience (lawyers not really helping). Many times lawyers do not see that the petitioners work is important enough for either… Continue reading
- Self-petition while on a H4 visa
- Student applying in EB2-NIW
- F1 OPT with PhD in math working for a postdoc in a different department
- Applying for Green card through EB1A category while on J visa
- EB1A Journalism samples?
- Questions about the process
- Transfer of pending I-485 application from one I-140 petition to a new I-140 petition/interfiling I-485
- Eligibility for EB1A and EB2 NIW and processing duration of the application
- Procedure to apply for greencard
- USCIS Updates Count of FY2010 H-1B Petition Filings