I am writing this email regarding one of my relative who is an engineer and has both masters and phd from US. He is upset after talking to lawyers. He is seeking help and would like to self-apply.
Can you guide him? Hope you are aware of the situation and recent changes, so please let me know how to proceed. He has a H1B and is a postdoc.
Our website primarily evolved as a result of a similar experience (lawyers not really helping). Many times lawyers do not see that the petitioners work is important enough for either… Continue reading
- Green card and Masters student
- EB1 with NIW ?
- USCIS Updates Count of FY2010 H-1B Petition Filings
- We want to apply green card through NIW and our j-visa is about to expire
- Paper Authorship
- Student planning to self-petition for a green card
- Can I self-petition with a master degree
- Is one example petition packet sufficient to prepare a petition
- i140 petition and EAD