This is Dr.D. Sudhakara completed Ph.D. from mechanical engineering from Indian university. I have total 12 years of experience in teaching in engineeering.
I have total 8 international journals and 9 national and international conferences.
I have hot got 1 international award “Innovative Technologist & Dedicated Teaching Professional Award” from Malaysia
for getting Green Card what category i have to do? plz suggest me and send sample document for preparing petition.
thank you sir.
1. Can I self-petition an EB-1 while my employer is applying O-1 visa for me?
2. Will I be able to use the same documentation from the O-1 visa to proof Extraordinary Ability in EB-1?
3. If I am not successful in my self-petition EB-1, could it affect future green card applications, such as via an employer?
Thank you so much for your insights!
Thank-you so much for this website.
I am also having a question regarding the self-petition process. I did Ph.D in Marketing from India and currently I am in USA on H4 visa. I have only 6 publications and unfortunately in all the publications I am the second author because of the university rule but I have 9 paper presentations also. Out of the publications only 1 is in internationally approved good journal. I got one National award for NET (Junior research fellowship) and during my Ph.D I receive monthly based scholarship which lasted for 5 years. I am also having… Continue reading
- F1 and green card
- Question on second GC petition
- PhD in Electrical and Computer Engineering on STEM extension - Would like to apply for a green card in EB2 NIW category
- Upset after talking to lawyers and seeking help to self-apply.
- Area of PhD research and green card
- STEM degree?
- Questions about RFE for EB1A
- Profile review for EB1
- General question on eligibility for Green Card application
- GREEN CARD WHILE VISA 01