This is Dr.D. Sudhakara completed Ph.D. from mechanical engineering from Indian university. I have total 12 years of experience in teaching in engineeering.
I have total 8 international journals and 9 national and international conferences.
I have hot got 1 international award “Innovative Technologist & Dedicated Teaching Professional Award” from Malaysia
for getting Green Card what category i have to do? plz suggest me and send sample document for preparing petition.
thank you sir.
1. Can I self-petition an EB-1 while my employer is applying O-1 visa for me?
2. Will I be able to use the same documentation from the O-1 visa to proof Extraordinary Ability in EB-1?
3. If I am not successful in my self-petition EB-1, could it affect future green card applications, such as via an employer?
Thank you so much for your insights!
Thank-you so much for this website.
I am also having a question regarding the self-petition process. I did Ph.D in Marketing from India and currently I am in USA on H4 visa. I have only 6 publications and unfortunately in all the publications I am the second author because of the university rule but I have 9 paper presentations also. Out of the publications only 1 is in internationally approved good journal. I got one National award for NET (Junior research fellowship) and during my Ph.D I receive monthly based scholarship which lasted for 5 years. I am also having… Continue reading
- EB2 NIW
- Question about EB1A
- Applying for green card while on H4
- TN Visa to EB2NIW
- Regarding GC to be filed under PHD Educational Qualification
- Do I need to have reached the highest position in my career to be eligible to apply in EB1A category?
- J1 Visa and NIW
- Is one example petition packet sufficient to prepare a petition
- February visa bulletin
- J-1 waiver and other questions