Self help packets

Recent Posts

Can I apply my own? What green card application options does a postdoc have? USCIS delays rule changing list of documents acceptable to verify employment eligibility

Yearly Archives


Published Feb 4,2022 By Alice A. K. King

Good evening,

I am PhD holder (PhD in Education Manager, University of South Africa, 2021), Master’s degree (Educational Leadership, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, Virginia, U.S.A., 2007), Master’s degree (Second Language Studies, University of Stellenbosch, Cape Town, South Africa), Postgraduate Diploma in Public Health (University of Stellenbosch, Cape Town, South Africa), Honours Bachelor’s degree (Education, African Languages, History) and Secondary Teachers Diploma (Mathe, Physics and Education).

I have worked for the Department of State (current position) as an Education Advisor and Cltural Affairs Specialist, and this is my 10th year.

My contact number is [… redacted for privacy …].

I need further advice.


Dr Alice A. K. King

Posted in i-140
Notify of
1 Comment
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
2 years ago

Hi Alice,

What is your question? If you are trying to get EB1A or EB2-NIW green card, please read our free e-book:

Self help packets

Recent Posts

Approved NIW I-140

Recent Posts

I-140 and J1 home residency rule

Recent Posts

Public Policy researcher

Recent Posts

Approved I-140