In case if my self petition rejected, is it possible to go through employer?
Question: In case if my self petition rejected, is it possible to go through employer?
USCIS does not have any restriction on the number of i-140 applications you file either independently (self-petition) or through an employer. In fact one could file multiple i-140 petitions simultaneously. We recently had one applicant file two i-140s (one in EB1A and one in EB2-NIW) and his EB2-NIW got approved. One can always file a new petition (again via an employer or independently) if a old one is rejected.Sincerely
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- Russian Green card applicant
- Fresh PhD and self-petition
- Green card awarded
- Maintaining F1 status while I 485 is pending
- NIW or EB1A
- How important are first author papers in comparison to say second or third author papers?
- Postdoc applying in EB1A or EB1-OR
- EB2 NIW or EB1A
- Question on Phd in Engg Management and Green card
- Paper Authorship