NIW + F1 OPT/ STEM Returning to country of citizenship
Hi, I am a PostDoc (in F1 OPT-STEM Extn), and have to return to the country of citizenship due to family emergency. The return dates are not fixed. I would like to comeback and continue in a research job. Can I apply for a EB2-NIW before leaving the US?
What are the do’s and dont’s? Thank you. KK
One Response to NIW + F1 OPT/ STEM Returning to country of citizenship
- NIW evaluation: PhD in mathematics
- I only have a few publication.
- TN Visa to EB2NIW
- Postdoctoral researcher trying to decide EB2-NIW or EB1A.
- Phd degree and Green Card
- Work in USA without any sponsorship and Green card processing time in EB2 category
- PhD in production engineering
- Visa Bulletin for November 2012
- Visa Bulletin for June 2014
- Can a master student apply for a Green Card