Chances of EB-1
Can someone please guide me about my chances for EB1-A? The following is my profile:
- Bachelors in Biotech from India
- Masters in Biotechnology from Scotland
- PhD in Cancer Biology from Germany.
- 2 years of postdoc experience in USA.
- 7 Publications in top journals
- 4 conference
- 4 conference poster presentations
- Total citations 112
- Reviewed 4 journal articles
- Judged posters of Masters and Bachelors students
Thanks in advance!!!
One Response to Chances of EB-1
- How do I pay application fee from Canada
- Postdoc from Scotland interested in applying for green card
- NIW EB2 greencard application
- Does my phd need to be in STEM field?
- Questions about the process
- I-140 application while on AOS
- NIW EB2
- PhD on Bible and applying for green card
- NIW + F1 OPT/ STEM Returning to country of citizenship
- Postdoctoral researcher trying to decide EB2-NIW or EB1A.