I have applied for green card with the help of your packet. Our EAD and I-131 status says they are approved and we should be getting the cards in the next week. However, our biometric appointment is next week for both of us. Do you have any clue on how long it will take to get a response after the Biometrics on the I-140 and I-485. The case status still says “Case not found”.
This is also in regard to our impending travel to my home country and my H1 B extension due in August. I think I would… Continue reading
While looking for options to apply for green card, I came across your website. It sounds very interesting and helpful.
Well, although I do not intend to settle in US but because of funding issues and short term visa extensions, I want to apply for green card. Do you know for how long once I apply for green card I can work in US without any sponsorship or visa?
Green card self-petition application has two stages I-140 and I-485. Once you apply for I-485, you can stay as long as I-140 or I-485 are not denied. If both… Continue reading
Summary of Visa Bulletin Relevant to EB1A and NIW
- EB1 is current for all countries
- EB2 cutoff date for India is 01Sept04, China is 15Jan08 and current for other countries.
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- Eb1 a or Eb1 B Niw ?
- Postdoc from Scotland interested in applying for green card
- PhD on Bible and applying for green card
- Applying for Green card while studying
- Phd and work visa
- Optional practical training and i-140 application
- Overseas Employment
- Student planning to self-petition for a green card
- EB1 Petition approval
- Which category do I fit in?