I have a question about using secondary proof for my birth certificate. I am a Canadian citizen born in Hong Kong. My birth place and date are both on the first page of my passport and I have a Canadian citizenship card. I wonder if both of these are sufficient secondary evidence. I’ll be trying to retrieve my birth certificate from HK but I’m not sure how long it would take. Would you suggest that I send in my application with this secondary evidence first. If they request for more evidence later, I should have my birth certificate ready… Continue reading
- Green card chances: I am planning to go for Phd in Psychology
- EB1 Eligibility
- GC FOR EXTRAORDINARY ABILITY
- Phd and green card application timing
- NIW evaluation: PhD in mathematics
- F1 to GC: First year PhD student looking for information on applying for GC.
- TN Visa to EB2NIW
- Research in medical sciences and NIW
- Which visa do I need to work in the USA?