I have a question about using secondary proof for my birth certificate. I am a Canadian citizen born in Hong Kong. My birth place and date are both on the first page of my passport and I have a Canadian citizenship card. I wonder if both of these are sufficient secondary evidence. I’ll be trying to retrieve my birth certificate from HK but I’m not sure how long it would take. Would you suggest that I send in my application with this secondary evidence first. If they request for more evidence later, I should have my birth certificate ready… Continue reading
- PhD on Bible and applying for green card
- Green card for F1 visa
- USCIS Updates Count of FY2010 H-1B Petition Filings
- Petitioner from India
- Visa Bulletin for December 2012
- I am a PhD in H4 status and would like to apply in EB1A
- Assistant Professor on B1/B2. Can I self-petition?
- What services does this site offer?
- Chances of success in EB1A/NIW self-petition
- M.F.A degree and Green card application