I have a question about using secondary proof for my birth certificate. I am a Canadian citizen born in Hong Kong. My birth place and date are both on the first page of my passport and I have a Canadian citizenship card. I wonder if both of these are sufficient secondary evidence. I’ll be trying to retrieve my birth certificate from HK but I’m not sure how long it would take. Would you suggest that I send in my application with this secondary evidence first. If they request for more evidence later, I should have my birth certificate ready… Continue reading
- Research Manager
- Which visa do I need to work in the USA?
- Pending I-140 travel on F1 or Advanced parole
- Packet information for dependents
- F1 applying for greencard under EB2 NIW
- PHD student
- EB1A RFE
- Applying for green card while on OPT
- Eligibility: F1 student on OPT
- How important are first author papers in comparison to say second or third author papers?