I have a question about using secondary proof for my birth certificate. I am a Canadian citizen born in Hong Kong. My birth place and date are both on the first page of my passport and I have a Canadian citizenship card. I wonder if both of these are sufficient secondary evidence. I’ll be trying to retrieve my birth certificate from HK but I’m not sure how long it would take. Would you suggest that I send in my application with this secondary evidence first. If they request for more evidence later, I should have my birth certificate ready… Continue reading
- Ms from US, PhD scholarship from US, but no more than one publication!! should I apply or just wait?
- Regarding GC to be filed under PHD Educational Qualification
- EB1a Chances
- STEM degree?
- Would you suggest Eb1A or NIW?
- Ph.d student on F1 visa
- EB1A for a PhD student
- Postdoc from Scotland interested in applying for green card
- Questions for the EB1A DIY product
- Just completed Phd and planning to self-petition