Currently I am on H1 visa and I am applying for NIW EB2 based on my work qualification and national award I won, I don’t have PHD and research publication though. Now if I leave job after applying NIW EB2, and move to H4, will this cause any issue? I know NIW eb2 does not need labor or job.
I am an Indian Student on F1. I graduate from Psyd in June 2018. I have a job offer for my post doc. I will be applying for OPT and getting my EAD. While in college I have worked for 3 organization for 3 years, created my dissertation, published a book, presented a poster at a conference, have several recommendation letters from coworkers, professors. My book and dissertation was original work.
My questions are:
- Do I quality to self petition my Green card under EB1A/B?
- If I don’t quality for EB1, then can I live and work in US while… Continue reading
- Which criteria to use for EB2-NIW while preparing the petition
- J2 EAD renewal while I140 pending
- Overseas Employment
- EB1A I-140 Petition approved. Need to file I-1485 now...
- Question regarding filing EB-2NIW after filing EB-1A
- NIW or EB1A
- J1 waiver for a tenure track job
- Process after EB1A approval
- Packet information for dependents