Currently, I am doing post-doc in Canada, 5th year, (after getting PhD degree) and I am Canadian permanent resident.
- Can I apply for Green Card while being in Canada?
- Is it mandatory first to get a job in the USA, like post-doc position?
- Under which category can I apply for Green Card?
- How long the total process would take?
I have completed my PhD from one of the US Universities. I have one peer review publication and 10 conference abstract. I am submitting two papers in peer review journals. So far I have three citation and I am working as an adjunct instructor in a university in US. I am from the country eligible for EB2 NIW.
Is there any chance I can file file petition for EB2 NIW?
I have a query regarding filing EB1 visa. Can a Part time phd will be considered in EB1 visa.
- Am I eligible to apply for EB1A
- Regarding applying for EB1A/NIW outside USA
- Postdoctoral Associate
- Ds2019 and EAD
- What are my chances in EB1a?
- NIW or EB1A
- Student 15 publications applying for green card
- Green card for F1 visa
- Eligibility for EB1-a
- Impact of I-140 rejection on my husband’s H1 visa status