Green Card application while doing post-doc in Canada?
Currently, I am doing post-doc in Canada, 5th year, (after getting PhD degree) and I am Canadian permanent resident.
- Can I apply for Green Card while being in Canada?
- Is it mandatory first to get a job in the USA, like post-doc position?
- Under which category can I apply for Green Card?
- How long the total process would take?
One Response to Green Card application while doing post-doc in Canada?
- USCIS to Accept H-1B Petitions for FY 2010 Beginning April 1, 2009
- How do I pay application fee from Canada
- Am I eligible to apply for EB1A
- Help needed for green card self-petition
- Visa Bulletin for January 2013
- EB-2 / NIW
- Researchgate - is it important
- EB1A with single evidence
- Self-petitioning while on F1 visa
- NIW EB2 greencard application