Ds2019 and EAD
I would like to do a concurrent filing (I-140 and I-485) and have some questions.
- In my case, 2-years rule does not apply. Am I right that I don’t have to get J1 waiver?
- My J1 visa was expired but my DS2019 is valid until the end of November 2018. Is it ok?
- Let’s say, I’ll file all the documents for I-140 and I-485 this month. My DS2019 is valid until the end of November. May it be a problem? If I don’t get EAD by those time, I won’t be able to renew DS2019? Do the strart to review I-485 only after I-140 is approved?
3 Responses to Ds2019 and EAD
- Procedure to apply under NIW and EB1A
- Need a guidance on which path EB1A or EB2-NIW
- Self petition for Ph. D in Chemistry
- NIW or EB1A
- EB1A eligibility?
- Process after EB1A approval
- Green card for master’s students
- Work in USA without any sponsorship and Green card processing time in EB2 category
- USCIS Updates Count of FY2010 H-1B Petition Filings