Ph.D. Student Applying for EB-1A
I am currently a Ph.D. Mechanical Engineering student from India in my final year at a university in US. I have my B.Sc and M.Sc also from US universities. I wanted to know if I can make a strong case / satisfy requirement for EB1-A. My achievements are:
- Nine journal papers (six as first author, two invited papers) with six more coming this year
- 16 conference papers (2 invited papers)
- 69 total citations
- Member of three engineering societies (one honor society)
- Editor of a fairly new journal
- Reviewed 10 papers for five different journals
- Won first place at three international competitions held by the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- Awarded student member of the year by American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- Masters and Ph.D. work was funded by DARPA, US Department of Energy and NASA
- Appearances in two ASME magazines
- My work was in articles on various companies’ website
My worry is that all of my qualifications are from school and I have no industry experience. What are my chances for a successful petition for EB1A.
One Response to Ph.D. Student Applying for EB-1A
- When is the best time to apply?
- OPT After Green Card Lottery Application
- Should i reapply for J2 work permit while waiting for my husbands waiver?
- Currently on OPT/EAD, applying for EB2-NIW
- Need a guidance on which path EB1A or EB2-NIW
- Applying for a GC at the end of a PhD?
- Indian National applying for a EB2-NIW?
- F1 and green card
- I-485 Application for Adjustment of Status for Spouse
- Foreign PHD - Green card visa process