Can someone please tell me what my chances are to file self EB-1A?
I don’t have any Ph.D. Currently on H1-B and company filed my green card on EB-2 as a manager (I-140 Already Approved since 2012). Also, I am an International well-known artist in the photography field and wondering If I qualify to apply under EB-1A side by side as an Artist. Received many international awards including few internet articles and publications showcasing my work. Also Invited as an International Jury Member. My work has been published in magazines as Top 10 best photographers in the world with more than 100k Facebook followers. Any chances to file under EB-1A?
Thanks In advance
One Response to Can someone please tell me what my chances are to file self EB-1A?
- Can someone please tell me what my chances are to file self EB-1A?
- Can my wife (J2 holder) get Green card if I get a Green card while on J1?
- I-485 submission along with I-140 and EAD
- NIW evaluation: PhD in mathematics
- OPT, H1B and Green Card
- J-1 waiver and other questions
- How do I pay application fee from Canada
- Green card for F1 visa
- Currently on OPT/EAD, applying for EB2-NIW
- GC application when J1 is about to end