Can someone please tell me what my chances are to file self EB-1A?
I don’t have any Ph.D. Currently on H1-B and company filed my green card on EB-2 as a manager (I-140 Already Approved since 2012). Also, I am an International well-known artist in the photography field and wondering If I qualify to apply under EB-1A side by side as an Artist. Received many international awards including few internet articles and publications showcasing my work. Also Invited as an International Jury Member. My work has been published in magazines as Top 10 best photographers in the world with more than 100k Facebook followers. Any chances to file under EB-1A?
Thanks In advance
One Response to Can someone please tell me what my chances are to file self EB-1A?
- Request for Evidence (RFE)
- J1 waiver for a tenure track job
- What work basis do I choose for my petition?
- General question on eligibility for Green Card application
- PhD graduate looking at different options
- Chances of success in EB1A/NIW self-petition
- eb1A package
- Applying from outside the USA
- Area of PhD research and green card
- F1 and green card