EB1A Approval Chances
I am a postdoc at XXX University. I have 10 publications with 125 citations. I have reviewed 8 research papers from 4 different journals. I have done my PhD in Cancer Research from Germany. Masters from Scotland and postmasters I have worked for University of Manchester, UK for 2 years. During my research in UK, I worked on a drug which is now in clinics for the treatment of patients. On the drugs website, my publication on the same is mentioned. I am getting 6 recommendation letters from USA from chair and departmental heads. Also 3 letters from Germany and UK.
Having this profile will my case be approved? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you!
3 Responses to EB1A Approval Chances
- Post doctoral fellow
- General question on eligibility for Green Card application
- Premium processing issues at Nebraska Service Center
- EB1 with NIW ?
- Postdoctoral Associate
- PhD in Psychology, can I apply for Green card while on a H4 visa status?
- Applying for Green card while studying
- EB1a Chances
- Can a master student apply for a Green Card