I-485 Application for Adjustment of Status for Spouse
Dear Greencard for Phd Team,
First of all, thank you for the valuable package. My I-140 petition has been accepted.
Now I’m preparing for filing a form I-485.
I have a questions about I-485 application for adjustment of status for spouse.
My spouse’s status is O3, and she doesn’t have working permission in the U.S.
Should we include the form I-134 Affidavit of Support and bank statement of the sponsor (I guess the sponsor is me) in the application?
Thank you for your help.
One Response to I-485 Application for Adjustment of Status for Spouse
- Phd from an other country
- PhD graduate on OPT status
- Birth certificate during I-485 application
- Response period after completion of biometrics
- When is the best time to apply?
- PhD on Bible and applying for green card
- I-140 NIW approved. Do i need to apply for an EAD?
- H1 transfer
- General enquiry on Green Card application process
- EB1A Approval Chances