Applying category on the form I-765
I filled I-140 with premium processing service and am currently preparing for filling I-485 (separately).
I have a question about the latest form I-765.
According to the filled I-765 in the package, my eligibility should be on (c)(9), Adjustment Applicant.
However, (c)(35),Principal Beneficiary of an Approved Employment-based Immigrant Petition Facing Compelling Circumstances, seems also to be a category in which I am eligible.
Which one is the right category in which I am eligible?
2 Responses to Applying category on the form I-765
- PhD in vision computing seeking to apply green card
- EB1A eligibility
- PhD candidate
- PhD in Physics from US, can I apply for a green card from abroad?
- Can I apply before I joint a PhD program?
- PhD with CPT
- EB1A - PhD & Lecturer
- A friend of mine with masters in EE would like to self-petition
- EB1A petitioned by employer