Applying category on the form I-765
I filled I-140 with premium processing service and am currently preparing for filling I-485 (separately).
I have a question about the latest form I-765.
According to the filled I-765 in the package, my eligibility should be on (c)(9), Adjustment Applicant.
However, (c)(35),Principal Beneficiary of an Approved Employment-based Immigrant Petition Facing Compelling Circumstances, seems also to be a category in which I am eligible.
Which one is the right category in which I am eligible?
2 Responses to Applying category on the form I-765
- Question: Can I apply?
- Can I get NIW without applying J1-waiver?
- Self petition and medical Phd student
- I-485 Application for Adjustment of Status for Spouse
- Applying for I-485 while i-140 is pending
- USCIS Updates Count of FY2010 H-1B Petition Filings
- We want to apply green card through NIW and our j-visa is about to expire
- DBA and Green card
- EB1 Petition approval
- Is one example petition packet sufficient to prepare a petition