I-485 for EB1A
My cousin had multiple H1bs and has a valid O1 work permit. She adjusted status to O1 from H1b.
She now got her I-140 approved for EB1A.
However USCIS had approved her H1b for 8 years. The last approval was given for 8 years by USCIS without request for recapture. However with the recapture days considered she has stayed below 6 years in the US on his H1b.
Will this affect the I-485 process. Also should she explicitly bring out this point in the application?
One Response to I-485 for EB1A
- Self-petition with only few publications
- EB1A filing while Unemployed
- Vehicle Safety Engineer
- h4 I-485
- USCIS Updates Count of FY2010 H-1B Petition Filings
- PHD student
- I-485 application and affidavit of support
- Applying for greencard while on OPT
- Applying NIW from outside of the USA
- Maintaining F1 status while I 485 is pending