Student 15 publications applying for green card
I am a PhD student of University of Texas at Arlington. I have done masters in Malaysia. I have got few publications based on my masters work. I have got around 15 publications in journal and conferences. The papers have been cited 190 times according to google scholar. H index 7 and I-10 index 7. Do you think I can apply for green card now? I didn’t get any publication as of now from my PhD work. Will it hurt my green card application?
For your information I have just completed 1st year of my PhD.
Looking forward for your reply.
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- EB1A for a PhD student
- EB1A - PhD & Lecturer
- Can I apply in EB2-NIW with my credentials?
- eb1A package
- Can I apply for a green card in EB1A?
- Which category do I fit in?
- NIW or EB1A
- I-140 Priority date not maintained from previous EB2 filing
- F1 and green card application
- What work basis do I choose for my petition?