Student 15 publications applying for green card
I am a PhD student of University of Texas at Arlington. I have done masters in Malaysia. I have got few publications based on my masters work. I have got around 15 publications in journal and conferences. The papers have been cited 190 times according to google scholar. H index 7 and I-10 index 7. Do you think I can apply for green card now? I didn’t get any publication as of now from my PhD work. Will it hurt my green card application?
For your information I have just completed 1st year of my PhD.
Looking forward for your reply.
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- GC FOR EXTRAORDINARY ABILITY
- MD, with MS fom USA and PhD student
- TN Visa to EB2NIW
- PhD in Electrical and Computer Engineering on STEM extension - Would like to apply for a green card in EB2 NIW category
- Apply green card from J1 visa(no 2 years required)
- Should all recommendation letters focus on the same topic?
- Applying for a GC at the end of a PhD?
- how strong are my Credentials are for EB1A
- Green card for student pursuing PhD in STEM field