Student 15 publications applying for green card
I am a PhD student of University of Texas at Arlington. I have done masters in Malaysia. I have got few publications based on my masters work. I have got around 15 publications in journal and conferences. The papers have been cited 190 times according to google scholar. H index 7 and I-10 index 7. Do you think I can apply for green card now? I didn’t get any publication as of now from my PhD work. Will it hurt my green card application?
For your information I have just completed 1st year of my PhD.
Looking forward for your reply.
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- What are my chances in EB1a?
- How important is review work and citations
- Can I apply from outside the US
- EB1A RFE
- EB1A for Unemployed Ph.D graduate
- Question on second GC petition
- Questions about adjustments to the I-140
- What is your suggestion on e-filing I-140?
- EB1A I-140 Petition approved. Need to file I-1485 now...
- Work in USA without any sponsorship and Green card processing time in EB2 category