Student 15 publications applying for green card
I am a PhD student of University of Texas at Arlington. I have done masters in Malaysia. I have got few publications based on my masters work. I have got around 15 publications in journal and conferences. The papers have been cited 190 times according to google scholar. H index 7 and I-10 index 7. Do you think I can apply for green card now? I didn’t get any publication as of now from my PhD work. Will it hurt my green card application?
For your information I have just completed 1st year of my PhD.
Looking forward for your reply.
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- I-140 NIW approved. Do i need to apply for an EAD?
- Apply green card from J1 visa(no 2 years required)
- Premium processing issues at Nebraska Service Center
- Can a DMA student apply for green card
- OPT After Green Card Lottery Application
- Which category should I apply in, EB1a/NIW?
- Am I eligible for Eb1A
- Regarding applying for EB1A/NIW outside USA
- EB1A Eligibility
- Deciding between EB1A and NIW