Am i eligible for EB1-A Extraordinary Ability
I have 7 patents (2 are granted) with 93 citations and reference 2 and I have 13 years of experience in Aerospace Displays Product Development. Played key roles in all projects and in the organization.
Am i eligible for EB1-A if i show my salary is high as per my geological location?
Thanks in advance.
2 Responses to Am i eligible for EB1-A Extraordinary Ability
- GC FOR EXTRAORDINARY ABILITY
- How important are first author papers in comparison to say second or third author papers?
- Do I need to send a 750B along with EB2-NIW
- EB-2 / NIW
- Optional practical training and i-140 application
- I-140 NIW approved. Do i need to apply for an EAD?
- Phd and green card application timing
- USCIS Updates Count of FY2010 H-1B Petition Filings
- PhD student in agriculture science, can I apply now.