Am i eligible for EB1-A Extraordinary Ability
I have 7 patents (2 are granted) with 93 citations and reference 2 and I have 13 years of experience in Aerospace Displays Product Development. Played key roles in all projects and in the organization.
Am i eligible for EB1-A if i show my salary is high as per my geological location?
Thanks in advance.
2 Responses to Am i eligible for EB1-A Extraordinary Ability
- EB1A approval
- EB1A petition review
- How important are first author papers in comparison to say second or third author papers?
- PhD in Electrical and Computer Engineering on STEM extension - Would like to apply for a green card in EB2 NIW category
- J-1 waiver and other questions
- MBA trying to apply in EB2 NIW
- EB2-NIV for Indian F1-OPT student
- Phd student planning to apply in EB1A category
- Eligible for NIW complete PhD in india