EB1A not current for Indians anymore?
Hi, I just recently came across this online so wanted to just confirm here. is it true that even after EB1A the priority dates are not current anymore for Indians and chinese. it is January 2012? so does that mean no more fast green card and EADs?
3 Responses to EB1A not current for Indians anymore?
- Applying for I-485 while i-140 is pending
- Applying for green card while on OPT
- TN Visa to EB2NIW
- Packet information for dependents
- How much evidence is enough
- What are my chances in EB1a?
- PhD student would like to apply in EB2 NIW
- Can post-doc be considered permanent position
- PhD in Electrical and Computer Engineering on STEM extension - Would like to apply for a green card in EB2 NIW category
- In case if my self petition rejected, is it possible to go through employer?