EB1A not current for Indians anymore?
Hi, I just recently came across this online so wanted to just confirm here. is it true that even after EB1A the priority dates are not current anymore for Indians and chinese. it is January 2012? so does that mean no more fast green card and EADs?
3 Responses to EB1A not current for Indians anymore?
- Postdoc from Scotland interested in applying for green card
- EB1 with NIW ?
- I-140 Priority date not maintained from previous EB2 filing
- Applying for greencard while on OPT
- PhD graduate looking at different options
- Required number of publications
- PhD student in agriculture science, can I apply now.
- Upset after talking to lawyers and seeking help to self-apply.
- Apply for OPT before or after EB1A petition
- J1 Visa and NIW