EB1A not current for Indians anymore?
Hi, I just recently came across this online so wanted to just confirm here. is it true that even after EB1A the priority dates are not current anymore for Indians and chinese. it is January 2012? so does that mean no more fast green card and EADs?
3 Responses to EB1A not current for Indians anymore?
- Chances of converting into either H1 or Green card while on J1
- Applying for a GC at the end of a PhD?
- Self-petition with PhD in Biology
- Request for pointers to approach Green Card Application
- EB1A filing while Unemployed
- Green card procedure for J1 visa
- OPT after green card application
- EB2 NIW or EB1A
- F1 OPT to GC